Our fine dining five course menu consist of Appetizers, Entree , Main and Dessert. The following items are a sample of what we can offer.
This selection is a more upmarket style of cuisine for you and your guests.
A selection of 3 or 4 finger food items.
- Wild mushrooms on casalinga toast with melted taleggio cheese
- Morton bay bugs spaghetti cooked in a light napoli sauce and fresh herbs
- Peking duck rice paper rolls with julienne vegetables, bean shoots and dipping sauce
- Lamb rack served on a sweet potato mash with broccolini and rosemary jus
- Snapper fillet fried and with roasted tomato and fennel, endive and champagne burre blanc
- Wild mushroom risotto with parmesan cheese and fresh garden herbs
- Tiramisu, layered biscuits soaked in coffee with Marsala, vanilla mascarpone
- Caramelized Williams pear tart with coffee amaretto ice cream
- Banana and chocolate filled spring rolls with cinnamon sugar and vanilla cream
**Prices are subject to variation based on assessment of certain requirements such as additional staff, crockery, equipment, etc....**